Monday 29 November 2010

a quote from the group today ('They speak in silences')
"So the books one loves are those which make one think.
One seeks in them that silence whence the words were
born, which is those depths of soul which no language
can express, for they are beyond expression. It is here
we touch what is measureless, eternal and divine in us."


and I thought immediately of the music I played before the funeral today.
I think that music can reach this place - occasionally, and perhaps circuitously.

2 comments:

  1. I fool be familiar with a few of the articles on your website trendy, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites entanglement age list and last will and testament be checking promote soon. Divert contain into public notice my orientation as approvingly and leave to me know what you think. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added the anonymous comment because I love the babel-fish type translation. I'd love to know what language he started in.

    ReplyDelete