Monday 7 June 2010

resolve

a difficult day.
very empty and I struggled with this.
you have taken away almost everything I took pleasure in.
but isnt this what I have been asking for?
now, there is nothing barring my way.
there is also a stronger sense of my place in your community -
even when I am more isolated than ever before.
there is impasse, and uselessness, and the deepest sense of separation,
but in you all of this is cancelled out. (I have no clear idea how.)

you are my family.
you are my friends.
you are my purpose.
you are the reason I get up in the morning
(I will find no other).

I must accept things the way they are at the moment - although it is also important to be open to opportunity if it should arise (I am not expecting it to).
my way to happiness is the way things are.
is this not the way that I have chosen?
did you choose it?

No comments:

Post a Comment