Sunday 4 April 2010

all creativity is rooted in you.
but is it once you have been encountered 'at source' that any creativity which doesn't lead back to you seems somehow superfluous:
more hindrance than help?

overlapping languages might be the clue:
musical;
spiritual;
and the language of the everyday.

there is a way of singing the psalms which includes you
and a way that doesnt.

when I was playing well, there was also a way of playing that was somehow 'performance' rather than 'practice'.
(beyond me now).
the link between:
your presence in any creative act?

very vague again but persistent:
looking at jesus on the cross
I cannot say that I see God in jesus
but I can see God in the actions of jesus.
from there on isn't it just semantics?
questions of action and being.
lots more overlap

No comments:

Post a Comment