Wednesday 13 January 2010

the ongoing crisis about length of prayer. still an issue after so many years. at the end of silent prayer its hard to push straight on into lauds: it seems excessive. remembering the lost penny I managed it today.
celebration.
good news.
I come across these accidentally and realise that this is an aspect of God I havent begun to understand and yet how could it be more central?

contrast with the haiti earthquake - and yet the celebration continues?
my neighbour digging through the thick snow out front this morning: it should have been me of course.
I rewrote yesterday's messy post and came across an interesting link between tim radcliffe's view on the enlightenment and my personal problem with 'art'. what I am meaning by 'art' in this context is, of course, enlightenment art. . . . . . . this might be relevant

No comments:

Post a Comment